Saturday, October 27, 2012

CONTACT ME



shaharaperez@gmail.com

I am now accepting Sponsorship, Offers, Advertisements, Reviews, Recommendations, Questions,  etc. You can contact me through my email.

I am not a professional fashion blogger but I know the basic do's and don'ts so if you have any questions, or you just want to ask me about make up and clothes you could also send me an email

If you think that any content appearing on my blog infringes on your copyright, please let me know. Contact me through my email  and I will remove the infringing content as soon as possible.  Or if you don't want to send an email you can just comment down below :)

Oh I can't wait to hear from you!

-Keep on smiling,xx
Shahara

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shahara! I wanna follow your blog but I can't find the follow button or something. Help? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything important thing is actually at the left side of my blog, it's in the "SUPPORT" Section :)

      Delete

Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you're having a great time reading my posts! I would really appreciate if you're going to leave a comment so I would know that you dropped by and I can check you blog back! I read every comment and reply as much as possible :)

Once again, thank you and have a great one! <3
Shahara,xx