Hey you guys! Just got home from our small family business and I am really tired but still in the mood to make a blog post for you guys! And today's post is to update you with my dilemma of having acne. Well, if you read my post before, you would know that I have been suffering from pimples these past few days so I took my dad's advice. Check THIS POST if you don't know what I am talking about. I have been doing this method for almost 1 month, the first 3 days of using it continuously (thrice a week) I immediately see the result and it was perfectly fine, but I did something stupid and I think it's one of the cause why my pimples got worst! I used "soap" on my face! Because I was out of face cleanser and I just read an article about it that it makes your face more irritated and really dry which can cause acne. I know, so stupid of me.
But just to give you an update guys, I stopped using this method not because it is not helpful, but because it is not just convenient for me to use it everyday. My dad is busy with our small business and I don't have someone to make it for me lol. So I decided to use it thrice a month just to refresh my face.
"Kamias (Bilimbi Leaves Extract) PROS AND CONS"
- FAST RESULT! You will definitely see the results after 3 days! Well for me, but I am not sure if it's going to be the same for everyone!
- Kamias fruit contains a small amount of vitamins and minerals.
- Considered antibacterial, astringent, antiscorbutic, febrifuge, antidiabetic, stomachic, refrigerant.
- The high acid content of the juice is good for removing stains from the skin, white cloth, and also tarnishes from brass
- You need to have spare time to use this because you need to get the extract of the leaves.
- You can only use this at night because of its smell and it's color
- You will feel dryness in your skin after applying
- Only few trees are available here in our country
|I took this photo after 1 month of using Kamias Leaves Extract but my face is better now!|
Will post a new photo on my next post! (The white thing is just a cream to lessen the redness of my pimples!)
OVERALL: It is indeed a great home remedy for pimples. You can find a lot of good reviews about this fruit but it may interact with any medications you are taking or other conditions you have. So I suggest CONSULT A DOCTOR or HEALTH PROVIDER before you eat, drink or attempt any at-home remedies.
I will update you guys to the new product that I am using right now! Stay tuned!
So, my question for today: Have you guys ever tried using any extract leaves or any home remedies to cure your pimples? If yes! Comment down below, I want to know! It might help me too! And could you guys give me the best cleanser and moisturizer for you? :)