Monday, October 22, 2012

My First Blog Award: Liebster Blog Award


What's up you guys! First of all I want to give thanks to my sister Faye for including me on this award (Go check her blog). Well it is the first time someone nominated me but it is not that overwhelming knowing that it is my sister who included me and not one of my "actual" readers but don't get me wrong I do appreciate it okay? So anyway, let's start!



  • So, what is Liebster Blog Award ?


The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

Liebster is a german word means "favorite" so that makes "Favorite Blog Award". The rule is to answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who gave you this award.

In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide the list of rules which are:
Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you plus you must create 11 questions for your own for the 11 people you will nominate on this award.
Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
Go to their page and inform them that you nominated them.
Absolutely no tags back. Remember to only tag bloggers who has less than 200 followers.


  • Here's 11 things about me:

-Everyone says I look Chinese or Korean but I am Filipino and I am proud of it. (but I do have a small percentage of Chinese and Spanish blood from my grandparents) 
-I love my life no matter how bad things get.
-I love food (Pizza, Fries, Burger, okay I should stop because I am starting to crave for something lol)
-I love cartoons (I will always be a kid at heart)
-Love all about fashion (clothes, make up, etc)
-I love Italian guys (Hair, face, accent OMG. HAHA)
-I love exploring new places, new things and I hope someday I will travel around the world
-Greatest Fears: Death and Height
-I am more of a joker and a Big sister when it comes to friendship
-I am more of a doer than a dreamer
-A positive thinker 




  • 11 questions by petite-filleperdue: 


1. How long have you been blogging? -- I started a blog a really long time ago but not through this website, my first blog was on Tumblr but then I decided to transfer here.

2. Why do you blog? -- I found writing as one of my passions that I never knew existed. It is addictive and at the same time therapeutic. This is a place for me to rant, to share my dislikes and likes and last but not the least, it is a place for me to store my memories inside my head and I hope someday I will inspire someone through my own words and experience.

3. What do you like to do in your spare time? -- I do a lot of things if I have spare time! Hang out with my friends or my boyfriend. They make my life more exciting and thrilling. I am a person who cannot live without any friends though I am only pertaining to "real" ones lol. I also read, I love to read books that are not yet popular because I hate it when people suggest real people for the characters. I really have a big imagination so I make my own characters and sometimes I am one of the characters so I hate it when someone ruins it. Last but not the least, SHOPPING one word but it says it all. =))

4. How do you prefer to spend your weekends? -- I do everything under the sun on weekends just as long as I am with my family, friends and boyfriend. :)

5. Do you get along with girls? -- I get a long with girls who are just like me and who doesn't have an attitude but to be honest I mostly get a long with guys (you would know that in this post)

6. What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? -- It was on our Recital (Master Class of Repertory 2011) I forgot my lines, I said an alien-ish words like ajhwejdgjegd.. and  then I stopped and continue luckily I remembered my other lines and proceed but I hears the audience laughed and I think they thought it was part of the scene lol. =))

7. What can't you live without/what do you carry with you all the time? -- Rosary, I feel very secured when I have it with me wherever I go.

8. What month were you born? -- September :)

9. What is your favorite movie and why? -- Oh my, I have a lot of favorite movies! But one of my favorites is the "Moulin Rouge". Why? Because it's a musical movie. And as you guys know I am a theater geek. It is a mixture of romance, comedy, and it is musical.

10. Can you cook? -- I love to eat. LOL =)) (But I want to learn how to bake)

11. Where would you like to live? -- Italy or London♥


  • So now, here's my questions for my nominated bloggers:


1. Why do you blog?
2. Do you care what other people say about you?
3. Are you proud of yourself?
4. How long it takes for you to do your hair and make-up everyday?
5. How long could you go without talking?
6. Whats the greatest thing about being your nationality? Why?
7. How can you say that you're inlove?
8. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?
9. Have you ever felt like you're so miserable and that everything is so fucked up?
10. Do you believe in destiny, fate or free will?
11. What do you think about love and sex?


  • I pass this award to:


Owners (Aries & Berna) of Erzullie
Jhaki of BarbieJhaki
Chia of Save the Unicorns
Xochitl of Frozen Bullets
Rej of Supraena
Ice of Icebego
Emmaleigh of My fingers Typing
Tashiatos of Im Tashar
Iyah of Iyahiyahoh
Owner of WanderShugah
Taiki of Daoxiangs


Keep on smiling,xx
Shahara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you're having a great time reading my posts! I would really appreciate if you're going to leave a comment so I would know that you dropped by and I can check you blog back! I read every comment and reply as much as possible :)

Once again, thank you and have a great one! <3
Shahara,xx