Sunday, January 13, 2013

THE NEXT ERZULLIE ICON: PART I

I know I'm pretty as you girls are, if you gotta clown somebody else just to feel good about yourselves, then you must feel pretty damn ugly inside. And if that’s the case, do me a favor STOP HATING. Coz’ im a plump like a rose and thicker than most. -PHAT GIRLZ
Hey you guys first I wan't to apologize again if I haven't been updating my blog these past few days, if you wan't to know the reason why, you can read my last blog here

Out of thousands plus size model applicants, Aries and Berna (The owners of Erzullie) gave me a chance to prove what I can do and what I can give to their brand and to the fabulous plus size women out there. From an email, up to the plus size model go see, and just last January 12, we had our TMP (Trial Modeling Project) and it's indeed an amazing experience and journey with the girls. 

KAT LOPEZ, AUDREY LEE, SHAHARA PEREZ (YOURS TRULY), MONICA REYEAH
PHOTO CREDIT: ERZULLIE

To be honest I never thought that I can make it this far, first is because I don't really have an experience, second is that me and my family is still suffering from financial crisis so it means I can't just ask money from them to buy the things I need to have, but thank God my mom is my number one supportive fan so she made a way just so I can be there in the said date. And lastly, I had red spots on my face before the big day! We can't go to the dermatologist because we don't have enough money, so until now we don't know what it is and the cause of it, but because I am a blessed daughter of God the red spots and the itchiness of it has somehow reduced the night before the TMP. What can I say, ANYTHING is possible from God. Anyway, Aries told me something to inspire me and it really touched my heart. She knows what I am going through right now and she believes that I am a "survivor". She's so sweet and I love her already!

We don't have the results yet, but I already want to say thank you to Aries and Berna for giving me a chance, new family and experience. I never aim for the money or even fame, I am only longing for a lifetime experience. An experience that can help me gain more confidence and share this confidence to others.

How confident are you about yourself? Can you share your confidence to others by leaving a comment down below? :) 

CHECK ERZULLIE'S WEBSITE:


Keep on smiling,xx
Shahara 

13 comments:

  1. awwwh, Congrats to you Ara!! that's such a great accomplishment, i'm so happy for you! :) I hope you'll be The Next Erzullie Icon, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I hope so too! Thank you again! :"> <3

      Delete
  2. Congratulations dear!! You are so gorgeous & very much deserve this!! Hopefully it will be something great for your whole family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you are so sweet! Thanks for checking my blog and for following! Followed you back ;) <3

      Delete
  3. OMG! Congrats! I wish I got the chance to go to the last interview. It breaks my heart. I'm going to try out again this year. Hopefully, I'll be able to go as far as you. Good luck dear!

    Yes, Aries & Berna are such dolls. Love them so much! xx


    Renee J.
    http://reneejacobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee! and don't worry you also have your time to shine! and that would be this year! you go girl! <3

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your lovely reply to my post I'm happy that at least I was able to connect with someone! :)

    Love your post! Very inspirational as well :) Good luck!! Can we view the results somewhere online? would love to follow on that as well!

    Thanks for the follow and just followed back :)
    Grace
    OuiHui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and thanks dear! Yes you could check their websites for updates but I will also post the results here on my blog! :) Once again thank you for checking my blog and for following back! <3

      Delete
  5. Congratulations shahara! :D so proud of you!
    Hope the red spots weren't anything serious

    xx

    Http://theneonpk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you're having a great time reading my posts! I would really appreciate if you're going to leave a comment so I would know that you dropped by and I can check you blog back! I read every comment and reply as much as possible :)

Once again, thank you and have a great one! <3
Shahara,xx