Hi you guys! This has been on my drafts for a very long time, but anyway If you're following me on twitter you already know that I have been dying to make a review about Virgin Coconut oil! So let's start shall we?
I am really desperate to remove these disgusting skin and hair problems, so I did a research again after my dad told me about Virgin Coconut Oil. Just so you know, every time I put beauty review or beauty post here on my blog I always do a research first and try it on my own so I can suggest it to you guys.
Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil for Hair
*For people who wanted to make their hair grow longer and thicker, it helps to keep the hair moisturized and their hair strand strong preventing hair from breakage and allow it to grow shinier and thicker without looking damaged.
*It can also be used as a very effective hair conditioner treatment to be damage- free.
* Help stimulate proper circulation and keep the scalp moisturized when perfroming scalp massage. It can also help hair get rid from dandruff.
*A recent study shown that with the regular use of virgin coconut oil, it will keep the scalp free from lice and lice eggs.
Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil for Skin
* VCO can be used as a massage oil on skin for the relief of stress.
* Coconut oil can indeed help protect the skin from aging because it is a steady saturated fat that can't be broken down by free radicals.
* Also prevents stretch mark, coconut oil is commonly used to prevent stretch marks especially during pregnancy.
* VCO can also be used as your skin moisturiz as it is the key to keeping it youthful and healthy. It also helps fight bacteria and other skin problems such as rashes, acne, wrinkles, eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
-Virgin Coconut oil is naturally high in lauric acid which is well known to have a positive effect for the health and for being very anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-viral. If applied directly to the skin, it will help to prevent bacterial infections (ACNE) and may control itching from dandruff.
- Coconut Oil is also well know as a "cooling oil" which is great for inflamed skin. Well my face is not inflamed or hot but it would definitely help me since our country is a tropical country so using this to help my skin cool down is a good thing.
- It is generally considered as safe because it doesn't have any side effect.
- You can use it in a lot of ways! (Moisturizer, Toner, Hair Conditioner and Make up Remover!)
How to use it on Face:
*Rinse your face with lukewarm water or tepid water to open your pores, because you would want the vitamins to get into your pores and push out the toxins or dirt!
*Have a small cotton (or you can use your fingertips if you want to) and put a small amount of Virgin coconut oil and and gently massage it on your face in circular motion. You can leave it for just 5-10 minutes but I leave it on overnight, your choice.
*I also use this to remove my make up and it's really helpful! <3
How to use it on Hair:
*Have a small amount of VCO on your palm, rub it and massage it on your scalp. When your scalp is covered with VCO already, leave it on overnight and wash it the next day.
OVERALL: I love this at home remedy because after 1 week of continuously using this product my skin is still somehow not free from rashes, bumps, acne etc but you can see results already and my face has always been soft and smooth, while my scalp stops itching and flaking too! Maybe after another week my pimples will be completely gone!
Have you ever tried using virgin coconut oil? Comment down below!