Saturday, August 25, 2012

You can turn off the sun, but I'm still gonna shine. (08/14/2012)


Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.John Ruskin
Hello after 5 days of whirlwind week I am back again! I have been busy these past few days but I haven't forgot what I promise to do! My MU-OTD / OOTD ! (Outfit of the day and Makeup of the day).  I had 4  MU-OTD / OOTD  this week, I decided not to put make up on Saturdays and Sundays so my face can have a fresh look haha! I am going to put all of it in just one post, I am going to divide them. :) But before that let me tell you guys what happened, well actually nothing really exciting happened to me this week I am busy with work / training and that doesn't sound exciting and you guys might not be interested at all (as if I care, kidding haha) =)) So yea let's begin with my first MU-OTD / OOTD.

"You can turn off the sun, but I'm still gonna shine."

OOTD:
Bad quality because I only have my friend's phone cam to use! But still, special thanks to my friend (Key Pareno) 


What I am wearing:

- Shirt: See through yellow shirt (Bought it somewhere in Tiendesitas). 
- Inside I am wearing a white sleeveless and tucked it in my jeans. (Epic fail because I am wearing my office I.d.)
- Jeans
- Shoes: My all time favorite cream waterproof shoes with a ribbon on it


MU-OTD:
I tried to have a yellow black smokey eyes, and I think I failed! Haha.
Products Used:

FACE: 
- Everbilena's advance two way cake foundation.
- Miss Beauty's Magical Sweet Blush.

EYES:
- The base is just a plain white and on top of it I put a yellow-is color and beside it is the grey one, the palette that I used is from Nichido. 
Eyeliner, Black Pencil and Liquid Eyeliner (Nichido)
- Black Mascara.

LIPS: Terracotta, orange-ish plum color from Avon.


-Imri




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you're having a great time reading my posts! I would really appreciate if you're going to leave a comment so I would know that you dropped by and I can check you blog back! I read every comment and reply as much as possible :)

Once again, thank you and have a great one! <3
Shahara,xx