Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tremendous freedom!


The makeup is simply an extension of the personality and colors, clothing, makeup all express something.” -Gene Simmons

August 13Th 2012, I started to put make up on myself, before I just know how to put lipstick and a little bit of mascara and blush on, I always envy girls who know how to experiment with make ups, so I watched videos on Youtube, it looks so easy but when it's my turn to do it, it's freaking haaaard. But anyway I gave my best shot on my first make up, I wasn't able to take pictures with my other ones but I do hope that I will be more knowledgeable with this I am also planning to buy a make up kit! :) 





This is actually my second attempt, my first one is a pink-ish make up but I too bad coz I wasn't able to take a picture of it. :) (P.S. I am still learning how to put a freaking liquid eye liner lol -.-)








I call this, "Shades of feeling blue" =))

(Colors I mixed: White and blue eyeshado from Nichido, a black mascara, and for the lips "off beat pink")
"Brown Eyes
(Colors I mixed: White, brown, dark brown, mascara and for the lips its Terracotta from Avon :) )
I know being natural and all is the best beauty that you can flaunt but wearing make up gives me more confidence and a tremendous freedom to be unique. I hope every girl out there is confident and happy with what they have right now, because I am really proud of my self, yes I am big but I love myself. 

Have a great day, beautiful! Keep on smiling and share it to everyone! :)
-Imri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you're having a great time reading my posts! I would really appreciate if you're going to leave a comment so I would know that you dropped by and I can check you blog back! I read every comment and reply as much as possible :)

Once again, thank you and have a great one! <3
Shahara,xx