Monday, September 24, 2012

I look like Voldemort.

"50/50"
Movie Review-ish - ( An opinion of the movie without giving away too much of the plot)
Ideally, yes. But it's not a perfect world, okay?

File:50 50 Poster.jpg

Starring: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Seth Rogen, Anna Kendrick, Bryce Dallas Howard, Anjelica Huston

Directed by: Jonathan Levine

PLOT: Inspired by a true story, 50/50 is an original story about friendship, love, survival and finding humor in unlikely places. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen star as best friends whose lives are changed by a cancer diagnosis in this new comedy directed by Jonathan Levine from a script by Will Reiser. 50/50 is the story of a guy's transformative and, yes, sometimes funny journey to health - drawing its emotional core from Will Reiser's own experience with cancer and reminding us that friendship (credits: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/5050_2011/ )

This movie was released in movie theaters last year but I just found out the movie recently and I got curious because I love Joseph and I think he's really cute haha. Anyway the movie is a mixture of comedy and drama, but not the usual tear jerking films. This film is actually hilarious and heart warming which is a perfect approach to the devastating cure of cancer. As I have said, I like Joseph Levitt so the acting was really great, he acts natural as well as his co-actors. His friendship thing with Seth Rogen is amazing, they both made an impressive on screen buddy team. I really liked each of the supporting characters. What I like about this movie is that they explained about life, death and everything in between, which makes it simple but brilliantly told story.

Above all the things I've just said, I learned something about this movie and that is every people here on earth are experiencing a lot of things, some people are finding a way to hide their true feelings, how can they conquer their fears, or how they will survive or the other way around for some people but we should respect everyone because we don't know what they're going through. 

Keep on Smiling, xx
Shahara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you're having a great time reading my posts! I would really appreciate if you're going to leave a comment so I would know that you dropped by and I can check you blog back! I read every comment and reply as much as possible :)

Once again, thank you and have a great one! <3
Shahara,xx