Sunday, October 14, 2012

Miracles: Too large for some of us to see.


“I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles” ― Audrey Hepburngnosis in this new comedy directed by




It's been a long time since my last post, I don't have any excuses at all because to be honest I am just here stuck in our house for almost 4 weeks now doing nothing. And if I am not doing anything, I don't have any interesting things to talk about. But yesterday I learned something and I wanna share this to you guys, This post would be also an update of my life.

I don't have any work again because I am planning to go back to school next year, and I don't wanna push myself again to the BPO world, because I know it isn't my thing. The work is hard, and I am not happy with what I am doing so what's the point of staying? So I left, again. So I am stuck here in our house with no money. Just waiting for my friends or cousins to come over and my boyfriend to ask me out.

So what does miracle has to do with my post for today? Well all of my friends that know me so well, knows that I try to be positive in every way, I am not a perfect person who doesn't do bad / wild things but I am trying to put God at the center of my life. But there are times that I really feel like shit, that I want to give up on everything and I need a break from everyone and everything else. And I had that moment just recently, I am doing everything I can just to make things happen but something is trying to make me feel that "I am not enough? or What I am doing is wrong" which makes me feel really tired physically and mentally. So I cried, and talked to God, (he is the first person I always turn to when I am feeling down because that's what my parents told me to do when I am shy to talk to them). I never blame him or even curse him, but whenever I have problems I always ask him why? I had a lot of maybe's "Maybe this is not really for me, maybe.. maybe.." So I tried to calm myself try to think positive things again.. and while I am trying to move on something really nice happened. I was just like, wow. WOW. Really speechless, to explain or sum up my feelings here's a perfect saying:

“I realized that the deepest spiritual lessons are not learned by His letting us have our way in the end, but by His making us wait, bearing with us in love and patience until we are able to honestly to pray what He taught His disciples to pray: Thy will be done.” ― Elisabeth Elliot

Paths of our lives are not clean, it is actually messy. When things are falling a part and everything you do is not working, you should stop trying and trust God. Stop thinking about what is lost but focus what is left: God's unconditional love. He may not give you what exactly what you want but he will definitely give you something that you need, much better. Never loose hope and especially faith. Always remember: “The Lord is merciful and will not reject us forever. He may bring us sorrow, but his love for us is sure and strong. He takes no pleasure in causing us grief and pain” (Lamentations 3:31-33 TEV).

God loves you and he wants you to know that, those problems or struggles are gift from him, these gifts will make us a better / stronger person and it will surely help us to get out victorious in any situation. After all God will never give you anything that YOU can't handle, but if you think that you already did everything to win in every fight and nothing is happening; JUST SIT, BOW YOUR HEAD AND PRAY.

P.S. I will tell you guys the story behind this.

Keep on Smiling, xx
Shahara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you're having a great time reading my posts! I would really appreciate if you're going to leave a comment so I would know that you dropped by and I can check you blog back! I read every comment and reply as much as possible :)

Once again, thank you and have a great one! <3
Shahara,xx