Saturday, October 20, 2012

True friends stab you in the front.

"Fuck you, Fuck you too, let's fuck each other."

Feeling so tired because I didn't have enough sleep, in fact I didn't sleep at all. Anyway yesterday my friends came over to my house to hang out, we usually do this before A LOT but since they are busy with their school stuffs our plans will always get cancelled. Well actually they were supposed to be here today and not yesterday, but Nicolo's family will celebrate something today. (Nicolo is one of my guy best friends, we've known each other for almost 6 years) Anyway, aside from Nicolo, Bea (A super hot girl who's just like me lol kidding she's also "one of the boys") Tope, Mark and Pope (He's the one who made my banner and logo here) also came and guess what, yesterday was the first time that these people were complete. These guys are my friends since high school I don't even know why they are still my friends until now, not that I am against about it but it is just awesome... ( I don't know what to say anymore lol )

So what happened yesterday: "What happened in Vegas, stays in Vegas." I will just give you a brief story about what happened. Our plan was at 5pm, it was moved at 7pm. They came here at 9pm-ish. Nicolo fulfilled his promise to me: A box of pizza and a dozen donuts. =)) He also brought something to drink, Absolute Vodka and the other one was The Bar. I kept the bottle of Absolute Vodka because it's just so cool. Supposed to have a cover with Nicolo but failed again. We had an agreement that every 3rd Friday of the month we need to hang out, outside or just chill here in my house. Other than that we did things like normal people. We talked. And when we talk, we talk about everything. They went home around 3am :) 

I am lucky to have them in my life, they are like my parents but cooler. Anyway I don't wanna be so mushy about this friendship thing, So if you guys are reading this I just love you all so much. I miss you guys already!      




1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile - I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused - I will use little words.

7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

Friendship is like pissing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

source: (http://www.cleanjoke.com/humor/True-Friendship.html)

Keep on smiling, xx
Shahara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you're having a great time reading my posts! I would really appreciate if you're going to leave a comment so I would know that you dropped by and I can check you blog back! I read every comment and reply as much as possible :)

Once again, thank you and have a great one! <3
Shahara,xx