Friday, November 2, 2012

A day where the spirits come and play.

True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about but few have seen.  ~Author Unknown


Yesterday we went to cemetery to visit my Grandfather's Graveyard. Actually, I did have plans but I was too lazy and I woke up really late but my cousins were expecting me to be there, suddenly my mom asked me to go with her so I said yes because I don't have any choice and I love bonding with my cousins a lot.

The place was crowded, exactly what I was expecting. There are a lot of people that I don't even know anymore, maybe they're not really from here. And what I noticed was there a lot of kids made the cemetery as a date spot or a blind date meeting spot, I really hate it when some people try to ruin the true meaning of a special day. Ahhh, I don't wanna rant. I hope you did enjoy having a sort of "reunion" with your family like I did though we're not complete anymore because some of our family members resided in a different country.  Anyway, now it's time for picture flooding!

For the first time I did my own eyebrows! What do you think eh? =))
Me and Oliver
Cloe and Me
Me, Cloe and my Older sister (Faye) I looked so haggard, oily face sucks and I am bombarded w/ pimples!

Home sweet home! Oliver, Cloe, Me, Sister, Romar



Hello November! Please be nice and awesome!
Shahara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you're having a great time reading my posts! I would really appreciate if you're going to leave a comment so I would know that you dropped by and I can check you blog back! I read every comment and reply as much as possible :)

Once again, thank you and have a great one! <3
Shahara,xx