Sunday, April 20, 2014

I'll never be the same, I am forever changed. (04/20/2014)

 Oh happy day, happy day
You washed my sin away
Oh happy day, happy day
I'll never be the same
Forever I am changed.

This will be my first outfit of the day post since the last time I blogged, forgive me for my absence but I really had a rough days last year but don't worry because I am back though I won't be on everyday I will try my best to blog and give you guys a worth reading posts as much as I can, so anyways stop with the chit-chats and on to my outfit post! 

Went to The Feast PICC with my parents and my boyfriend today but too bad we didn't know that they have a Grand feast at SM MOA. Though we still managed to attend the mass at The Feast Taytay :) I actually wanted to do a summer outfit post but at the same time formal, so this mini floral dress is the only comfy outfit that I can find. Yes I am actually wearing a dress but since I am super tall it looked like a long blouse on me. But i think I still pulled it off right? I was supposed to wear sandals but my last pair of sandals gave up on me so I don't have a choice to wear my black jelly shoes.



Anyway, I'll end this post now because I still have some events to attend to. Take care y'all.
Keep on smiling,xx
Shahara 

4 comments:

  1. lookin fab dear! love that smile! i just found your blog. new follower here ;) keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the prints :)

    Follow me via GFC!
    New post: http://itsfashionobsession.blogspot.com/2014/04/bluer-than-blue.html

    ❤ Ellaine | It's Fashion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really amazing and radiant! I love your blouse, so charming. <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress, love the floral!

    Would love if you check out my blog
    raincouverbeauty.blogspot.com
    Just made various social media accounts too so if you'd like to follow me in any of them, I would really appreciate it! :) I just followed you on facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you're having a great time reading my posts! I would really appreciate if you're going to leave a comment so I would know that you dropped by and I can check you blog back! I read every comment and reply as much as possible :)

Once again, thank you and have a great one! <3
Shahara,xx